I may have managed to do this to myself, but that's the error message I get when I try to install a .pkg file.
Nothing happens. I will download and install a new MacOS. Meanwhile, does anybody have any helpful ideas?
- macOS: How can I have a different wireless prof...
- my sons iPad is asking me to update Apple ID se...
- 2017 iPad Pro 12.9"
- 2016 Macbook Pro keyboard issues
- Nightstand mode
- ICloud drive is not synchronizing to windows 10 pc
- iCloud and my apple id
- How do you measure size?
- Yosemite iOS8 airdrop only from mac to iphone.
- airdrop does not work
- any idea what error 3503 is?
- "com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error
- Underallocation Detected on Main device
- is ctoid.exe a virus on my ipad safari browser?
- iTunes Error: Declined to authorize this image ...
- The operation couldn’t be completed. (BKA...
- iTunes 12.7 cannot edit playlist
- High Sierra Stuck & Decryption paused
- Need to unlock iphone 5 to reactivate the phone...
- How to clean a MacBook Pro keyboard with sticky...
- Christian Music Removed From Itunes
- I'm being billed twice every month for Apple Mu...
- iMac running slow
- Fix disappearing album art after moving iTunes
- Activation Locked iWatch
- Can I change the iwatch to miles instead of kil...
- I keep seeing the "You don't have permission to...
- can't read any menus macbook air
- iPad 2, iOs9.3, taking days to restore
- charges made under itune memeberships