iMac space bar not working
I have an early 2008 iMac running OSX El Capitan 10.11.6
Today when I turned the iMac on after not using it for a while I found the space bar isn't working. I had a look on the earlier discussions on this subject and went into system preferences, keyboard, modifier keys and hit the button to restore defaults and OK but this hasn't made any difference. I'm the only user so no-one has been playing around with it. Any ideas out there? I'm 68, female and not a geek so not really confident doing really advanced fixes. Thanks in anticipation of your help.
- Can Logic identify the chords of a live impromp...
- Mail rule crashes Mail
- My iPad Air2 keeps forgetting my iCloud password!
- removing hard drive iMac 24 inch 2007
- I forgot my 4 digit pin. How can I get on my ip...
- How do I sync calendars between iPhone and ipad
- MacBook restarting issue
- Can you guys please help me get my refund? I on...
- any idea what error 3503 is?
- is ctoid.exe a virus on my ipad safari browser?
- Underallocation Detected on Main device
- iTunes 12.7 cannot edit playlist
- High Sierra Stuck & Decryption paused
- Need to unlock iphone 5 to reactivate the phone...
- iTunes Error: Declined to authorize this image ...
- How to clean a MacBook Pro keyboard with sticky...
- Dora not turn on
- I currently use iTunes to transfer books from m...
- Christian Music Removed From Itunes
- I'm being billed twice every month for Apple Mu...
- iMac running slow
- Fix disappearing album art after moving iTunes
- Activation Locked iWatch
- Can I change the iwatch to miles instead of kil...
- I keep seeing the "You don't have permission to...
- can't read any menus macbook air
- iPad 2, iOs9.3, taking days to restore
- charges made under itune memeberships