is ctoid.exe a virus on my ipad safari browser?
Virus on iPadAir safari ???
I have already cleared my device and reset the settings to the original factory default but a few days later the "ctoid" still appears when i use the safari browser. Is this a virus and if so how do I remove it.
Is it a popup?
Can you take a screen shot and drag it into a reply.
An .exe file is a program for Windows.
No matter what that file is, it can never run on an iPad if your iPad is not jailbroken.
You can clear up by
1. Double tap Home button and delete Safari from multitask bar.
2. Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data
Yes my device isn't jail broken. I've cleared safari multiple times (website data etc) but the ctoid.exe still pops up when ever I browse the Internet on safari. I guess I'll just have to use chrome to be safe. Thanks again for the advice
This is what pops up when I click on any link in safari. It will load blank but then redirect to the page I'm wanting to go on but it doesn't appear in my history. Sometimes the link will appear in the search history if the "ctoid" link loads as an .exe file. Should I reset my device to the factory default again?
下一篇： Ipad Photos
- Why my ipad is being switched off every 2
- Is MacKeeper real?
- fake disk failure
- This Apple ID has been locked for security...
- Cancel music subscription
- Just bought the new ipad, but I get the followi...
- Upgrade from 2011 to 2016 Office
- Early 2009 24" iMac
- what does activation lock mean on my ipad mini
- my phone comes up with a message whenever i put...
- any idea what error 3503 is?
- "com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error
- Underallocation Detected on Main device
- is ctoid.exe a virus on my ipad safari browser?
- iTunes Error: Declined to authorize this image ...
- The operation couldn’t be completed. (BKA...
- iTunes 12.7 cannot edit playlist
- High Sierra Stuck & Decryption paused
- Need to unlock iphone 5 to reactivate the phone...
- How to clean a MacBook Pro keyboard with sticky...
- Christian Music Removed From Itunes
- I'm being billed twice every month for Apple Mu...
- iMac running slow
- Fix disappearing album art after moving iTunes
- Activation Locked iWatch
- Can I change the iwatch to miles instead of kil...
- I keep seeing the "You don't have permission to...
- can't read any menus macbook air
- iPad 2, iOs9.3, taking days to restore
- charges made under itune memeberships