any idea what error 3503 is?I was updating my iPad to the latest iOS version and the install crashed. whenever I'm trying to reset the iPad I get a message from after it extracted the firmware that the iPad couldn't be restored and that an unknown error occurred (3503). Any clue ?
Take a look at these articles:
Thanks a lot for the tip but I tried that already . No luck
i have same issue with my iphone 6 plus. today i trying to upgrade ios 11. i update my ipad and another iphone without any problem. but my iphone 6 plus still on ios 8.4 error like u. i dont know how to fix it. pls help me if u fixed this error.
I have the same problem with my iPhone 7, trying to restore ios11
i have this problem too, tried to update ipad to ios 11
上一篇： Mailbox circle
- Supported Apps
- Macbook Air 13" (Early 2014) Logic Board Failure
- System storage
- Can any one help me out.My mac is having a gray...
- Display for MacBook Pro Retina 13" late 2012
- How to find a keyboard shortcut association?
- Still no real changes to Game Center for better...
- iTunes not syncing or allowing me to add import...
- how to delete an empty album ipad
- "Hey Siri" does NOT work. Am I alone?
- any idea what error 3503 is?
- "com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error
- Underallocation Detected on Main device
- is ctoid.exe a virus on my ipad safari browser?
- iTunes Error: Declined to authorize this image ...
- The operation couldn’t be completed. (BKA...
- iTunes 12.7 cannot edit playlist
- High Sierra Stuck & Decryption paused
- Need to unlock iphone 5 to reactivate the phone...
- How to clean a MacBook Pro keyboard with sticky...
- Christian Music Removed From Itunes
- I'm being billed twice every month for Apple Mu...
- iMac running slow
- Fix disappearing album art after moving iTunes
- Activation Locked iWatch
- Can I change the iwatch to miles instead of kil...
- I keep seeing the "You don't have permission to...
- can't read any menus macbook air
- iPad 2, iOs9.3, taking days to restore
- charges made under itune memeberships