mail going straight to junk
I have this problem only on my laptop, the sender is in my address book and was okay until a few weeks ago. I get mail from them every day and mark it 'not junk' but the system does not recognise this...what else can I do?
- Need advice re emails
- Authorized but not Authorized?
- when burning cds dvds they play on my mac only ...
- Problem upgrading my 6 . Error 1667?
- mac pro pop up ad problem
- MacBook Pro (Mid 2012) running slow
- Smart mailboxes empty in Sierra. Help?
- How to solve a mix that is too hot?
- Request refund due to no order.
- How to get around the stupid 100 mb download li...
- "com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error
- any idea what error 3503 is?
- Underallocation Detected on Main device
- The operation couldn’t be completed. (BKA...
- is ctoid.exe a virus on my ipad safari browser?
- iTunes Error: Declined to authorize this image ...
- iTunes 12.7 cannot edit playlist
- Keep High Efficiency Original if Available Chec...
- High Sierra Stuck & Decryption paused
- Need to unlock iphone 5 to reactivate the phone...
- Christian Music Removed From Itunes
- I'm being billed twice every month for Apple Mu...
- iMac running slow
- Fix disappearing album art after moving iTunes
- Activation Locked iWatch
- Can I change the iwatch to miles instead of kil...
- I keep seeing the "You don't have permission to...
- can't read any menus macbook air
- iPad 2, iOs9.3, taking days to restore
- charges made under itune memeberships