My iPhone has been warning me that I was running out of storage for some time now.
I finally got around to adding more space to the cloud and immediately started uploading my photos with the hope that I would be able to delete them once they were safely backed up. (I've subsequently learned this wouldn't have worked anyway!)
however during the uploading process at least 600 of my photos have completely disappeared and I cannot figure out how to get them back. They are not in my recently deleted photos nor are they on the iCloud.
Does anyone have any advice re how I can recover these photos?
- any idea what error 3503 is?
- Underallocation Detected on Main device
- is ctoid.exe a virus on my ipad safari browser?
- iTunes Error: Declined to authorize this image ...
- iTunes 12.7 cannot edit playlist
- High Sierra Stuck & Decryption paused
- Need to unlock iphone 5 to reactivate the phone...
- I currently use iTunes to transfer books from m...
- How to clean a MacBook Pro keyboard with sticky...
- Dora not turn on
- Christian Music Removed From Itunes
- I'm being billed twice every month for Apple Mu...
- iMac running slow
- Fix disappearing album art after moving iTunes
- Activation Locked iWatch
- Can I change the iwatch to miles instead of kil...
- I keep seeing the "You don't have permission to...
- can't read any menus macbook air
- iPad 2, iOs9.3, taking days to restore
- charges made under itune memeberships