Can't sign in to iMessages on my Macbook Air
Every time I try to sign in to the iMessage app, nothing happens. At first it turns gray for a moment as if its logging in, but then nothing happens, I just stay on the login screen. However, when I repeatedly press the "Sign In" button like ten times, I get a pop up that says I put in the wrong id/password and "An error occurred during authentication." The id and passcode that I put in is correct because I can log on to iCloud.com with it. Can anyone help me?
- How to change you old Apple ID on your iPod?
- payment declined
- iPad mini update requires old iPhone 6s passcode
- when I enter in a digital movie code in the Red...
- how to change the backgrond in the mac app folder
- How do I stop I playlist from shuffle in itunes...
- I opened itunes and log in window came up,I ent...
- USB Personal Hotspot Stopped Working
- Cracked screen MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
- calendar not showing my appointments
- any idea what error 3503 is?
- "com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error
- Underallocation Detected on Main device
- is ctoid.exe a virus on my ipad safari browser?
- iTunes Error: Declined to authorize this image ...
- iTunes 12.7 cannot edit playlist
- High Sierra Stuck & Decryption paused
- Need to unlock iphone 5 to reactivate the phone...
- The operation couldn’t be completed. (BKA...
- How to clean a MacBook Pro keyboard with sticky...
- Christian Music Removed From Itunes
- I'm being billed twice every month for Apple Mu...
- iMac running slow
- Fix disappearing album art after moving iTunes
- Activation Locked iWatch
- Can I change the iwatch to miles instead of kil...
- I keep seeing the "You don't have permission to...
- can't read any menus macbook air
- iPad 2, iOs9.3, taking days to restore
- charges made under itune memeberships