I keep seeing the "You don't have permission to...
I keep seeing the "You don't have permission to use the macsearch app pop up". Can anyone tell me why this happened? I haven't downloaded anything harmful & yet it keeps popping up.
Force Quit Safari ( command + option + esc keys).Then restart Safari holding the Shift key. If you still have problems Empty Caches (Safari menu > Preferences > Privacy > Remove all website data. (This will also remove history if you do not want to remove History open Safari Preferences > Advanced and check mark “Show Develop Menu” then choose “Empty Caches” from Develop Menu ) If the problem persists download and run MalwareBytes. Malwarebytes was developed by one of our own colleagues here in ASC. It gets rave reviews and is about the most proven anti-malware software for Mac.
- iMac Restore
- Widget screen useless on iPad Pro
- Macbook 2016 HDMI output flickering
- How do i look at messages stored
- How to connect 2017 iMac to Thunderbolt Display
- Not good
- Getting YOUR artist porfile picture on Apple Music
- just hit “buy” $0./for99/mth for 5 ...
- Apple Music/ iTunes
- Chrome keeps telling me to update flash player,...
- any idea what error 3503 is?
- "com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error
- Underallocation Detected on Main device
- is ctoid.exe a virus on my ipad safari browser?
- iTunes Error: Declined to authorize this image ...
- The operation couldn’t be completed. (BKA...
- iTunes 12.7 cannot edit playlist
- High Sierra Stuck & Decryption paused
- Need to unlock iphone 5 to reactivate the phone...
- How to clean a MacBook Pro keyboard with sticky...
- Christian Music Removed From Itunes
- I'm being billed twice every month for Apple Mu...
- iMac running slow
- Fix disappearing album art after moving iTunes
- Activation Locked iWatch
- Can I change the iwatch to miles instead of kil...
- I keep seeing the "You don't have permission to...
- can't read any menus macbook air
- iPad 2, iOs9.3, taking days to restore
- charges made under itune memeberships