Apple pay cash can't receive; we are both using...
When we try to send to each other, it says the other person is not set up to receive. What are we doing wrong? Both of our phones have been set up with a debit card. We loaded a small amount of money to the Apple Pay cash card and it shows the balance on both of our phones. Is it possible that using the same apple ID we are not allowed to send to each other?
- can Filevault be installed on the ipad pro
- in side bar, sharing option keep saying no serv...
- MacBook air download issue
- screen shot not working
- activity app
- How do I find my saved contacts in the cloud?
- I paid for chips and didn't receive them
- retina display anti
- random messages to iCloud account missing on Ap...
- trade up mac book pro 2013?
- "com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error
- any idea what error 3503 is?
- Underallocation Detected on Main device
- The operation couldn’t be completed. (BKA...
- is ctoid.exe a virus on my ipad safari browser?
- iTunes Error: Declined to authorize this image ...
- iTunes 12.7 cannot edit playlist
- Keep High Efficiency Original if Available Chec...
- High Sierra Stuck & Decryption paused
- Need to unlock iphone 5 to reactivate the phone...
- Christian Music Removed From Itunes
- I'm being billed twice every month for Apple Mu...
- iMac running slow
- Fix disappearing album art after moving iTunes
- Activation Locked iWatch
- Can I change the iwatch to miles instead of kil...
- I keep seeing the "You don't have permission to...
- can't read any menus macbook air
- iPad 2, iOs9.3, taking days to restore
- charges made under itune memeberships