Apple Music will not play on iTunes
Apple Music will not play in iTunes on my Mac. Everything is up to date. Apple Music plays fine on my phone and iPad. As soon as I select a song or an album in Apple Music on my computer (iTunes) it just skips one by one through all of the songs.
Fix (from Apple Support)
System Preferences > Network > Advanced > DNS
Click the + icon and enter this number > 220.127.116.11
Should work. No need to amend back once a permanent fix is in place.
They're on top of it apparently.
Hope it works, as it does for me now.
I confirm the same issue running on both OS X El Capitan with the most recent iTunes and also on the Windows Platform with the latest iTunes.
Seems like iTunes became broken since my updates yesterday......
Try these steps:
- Restart your computer.
- Sign out and back in to your account.
If this doesn't help, contact Apple Support.
I too am experiencing the same issue. I've rebooting and signing out/signing in to no avail. It's pretty disappointing! Any other suggestions?
I can confirm this morning on my Mac.... it's no more working....
I can listen to Beats1 or music already download on my computer.... but every time, I tried to listen a song in my Music but not download, I get the Error 400.... and it skipped to the next one....
Last night seems fine.... and not this morning...
It might have to do with the iCloud music library....
Same issue. Works ok on iPhone 5s and iPad Air. But not working on the iMac.. tried everything i can think off.. Anyone else also having missing tracks from albums via apple music?
Having the same problem myself, it just keeps skipping songs in playlist's. Tried the restart and sign in and out and nothing is working.
Been to the service status and it says Apple music is working fine... Apple seem to have a funny idea of whats working
Same problem here too. This, along with the iOS app randomly pausing all the time, is making it hard to like Apple Music.
I'm having the same problem as well. The odd thing is when I pair my MacBook pro with my iPhone to get internet access everything works perfectly.
Screwed for me also. Skips loads of tracks on my macbook, occasionally plays one then skips through a whole bunch more. Seems to be streaming issue as the skipped tracks play fine on my iPhone where they are all available offline
Same here. Yosemite 10.10.4. Seems to have happened since the iTunes 12.12.1 update. Total rubbish.
Same problem here. Started this morning. Working fine last night.
Same problem here, starting from today. I seem to be able to play any music that I added to My Music Library prior to today, but when I attempt to play anything added to the Library today, it just skips through the tracks without playing. Also don't seem to be able to remove anything from My Music Library. All works fine on iPad and iPhone, just an issue with MAC. Have tried rebooting, logging out and in of account within iTunes, and removing and re-adding Music Library from within iTunes preferences, and nothing seems to work. Hoping someone on here will come up with a solution before Apple get round to acknowledging the problem,
same here, no stream it just skip songs and when i try to download for offline use itunes acts like the songs are from itunes match and never download
cuz those songs where never synced since it s apple music content. i have a bunch of empty folder in my local library for every download attempt. isn't itunes supposed to download this in apple music folder? tried the sign in/out thing on my 2 up to date macbook pro late 2011 for the same results
- keyboard sensitivity MBP 13"
- Apple logo fading on and off will not let iTune...
- Stalled out at the beginning of recovery over i...
- Problema attivazione ipad 2
- Can you add a downgrade so I can go back to iOS...
- “On my iPad” location in Files
- new itunes does not play in window. whattsup?
- Battery on the new ipad
- Brother printer settings
- "com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error
- any idea what error 3503 is?
- Underallocation Detected on Main device
- is ctoid.exe a virus on my ipad safari browser?
- The operation couldn’t be completed. (BKA...
- iTunes Error: Declined to authorize this image ...
- iTunes 12.7 cannot edit playlist
- High Sierra Stuck & Decryption paused
- Need to unlock iphone 5 to reactivate the phone...
- Keep High Efficiency Original if Available Chec...
- Christian Music Removed From Itunes
- I'm being billed twice every month for Apple Mu...
- iMac running slow
- Fix disappearing album art after moving iTunes
- Activation Locked iWatch
- Can I change the iwatch to miles instead of kil...
- I keep seeing the "You don't have permission to...
- can't read any menus macbook air
- iPad 2, iOs9.3, taking days to restore
- charges made under itune memeberships