Split view in messages
Hi! I'm extremely new to the"I" world and I'm in need of some assistance with the messages portion.
When I go to send an iMessage on my iPad mini 4 the screen is split, meaning as I'm sending a text I see: on the left message senders, on the right the message. How do in get rid of this? It's in normal and landscape view and I HATE it!
Your help would be greatly useful !
- Difficulty with scheduled shut down from intern...
- My mac keeps restarting randomly?
- Vo2 max... Just bought a series 3. ...
- Mail has got itself confused
- Can I total up hours in Apple Calendar?
- smbutil lookup of name on sierra 10.12.6 fails
- Currently having issues with internet speed, it...
- I used 2 iTunes cards and it took $60
- How can I download?
- After deleting photos, memory in my iPad is sti...
- "com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error
- any idea what error 3503 is?
- Underallocation Detected on Main device
- The operation couldn’t be completed. (BKA...
- is ctoid.exe a virus on my ipad safari browser?
- iTunes Error: Declined to authorize this image ...
- iTunes 12.7 cannot edit playlist
- High Sierra Stuck & Decryption paused
- Keep High Efficiency Original if Available Chec...
- Need to unlock iphone 5 to reactivate the phone...
- Christian Music Removed From Itunes
- I'm being billed twice every month for Apple Mu...
- iMac running slow
- Fix disappearing album art after moving iTunes
- Activation Locked iWatch
- Can I change the iwatch to miles instead of kil...
- I keep seeing the "You don't have permission to...
- can't read any menus macbook air
- iPad 2, iOs9.3, taking days to restore
- charges made under itune memeberships