iPad 2, iOs9.3, taking days to restore
My iPad2, iOs 9.3, has been restoring from iCloud for two days now. I see the "processing" wheel turning in the upper left corner of the screen next to the wifi (strong signal from 5G router) signal indicator, but don't see any other status updates. When I go to iCloud / back up, I get the message that "this iPad is currently being restored and will update when finished restoring." in settings/icloud/storage/manage storage I show this iPad has 981.5 MB used and I have 50 GB available in iCloud. Should I just be patient (possibly for days), or should I stop and restart the restore process, or any other suggestions? btw, I checked the download speed which is approx 25Mbs and upload speed is approx. 12 Mbs. hope this helps. Thank you.
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities.
I see that your iPad has been restoring from iCloud for over two days now. I'll be happy to help assist you with this.
Please try the troubleshooting steps in this support article: If iCloud Backup couldn’t be completed or you can’t restore.
Let me know if you have any questions.
- Apple Visualizer glitch
- Hi, I stay in India, I wanted to know will Appl...
- How do i make sure my apple id is not signed in...
- Where are my mail rules in macOS Sierra?
- Why did my Watch stop tracking my steps and act...
- start up disk
- I am using iphone 6s plus 16 gb After updating ...
- I want cancel Apple music?
- Eero Mesh issue
- how to type Indian Rupee Symbol in MacBook Air
- any idea what error 3503 is?
- "com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error
- Underallocation Detected on Main device
- is ctoid.exe a virus on my ipad safari browser?
- iTunes Error: Declined to authorize this image ...
- The operation couldn’t be completed. (BKA...
- iTunes 12.7 cannot edit playlist
- High Sierra Stuck & Decryption paused
- Need to unlock iphone 5 to reactivate the phone...
- How to clean a MacBook Pro keyboard with sticky...
- Christian Music Removed From Itunes
- I'm being billed twice every month for Apple Mu...
- iMac running slow
- Fix disappearing album art after moving iTunes
- Activation Locked iWatch
- Can I change the iwatch to miles instead of kil...
- I keep seeing the "You don't have permission to...
- can't read any menus macbook air
- iPad 2, iOs9.3, taking days to restore
- charges made under itune memeberships