charges made under itune memebershipsWhen you purchase the music memever ship for 9.99 your supposed to get unlimited music with no charge I’ve been charged for every bit a music I thought I was getting free. Help please
Where are downloading the music ? An Apple Music membership gives you free downloads from Apple Music, it does not give you free downloads from the iTunes Store, they are two separate things.
That’s how I understood it but when I chose music it still Charges me
You are choosing music where ?
Maybe I am doing it wrong where what did you by Apple Music and not iTunes Store ?
Apple Music and the iTunes Store are separate - an Apple Music subscription lets you download music from Apple Music, anything that you download is tied to that subscription (ending the subscription means that you lose access to anything downloaded from it). The iTunes Store is separate and continues to work as it always has, it lets you buy and keep music.
Apple Music on an iOS device : Use Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android phone - Apple Support
Adding music from Apple Music : Add and download music, shows, and movies from the Apple Music catalog - Apple Support
Got it thank you very helpful I understand now thanks
- IOS11 Video player search control moved to bottom?
- how to extend the time for each slide on the sc...
- Unresponsive ipad with broken home button
- Youtube self
- I do not receive messages on my iPad unless I s...
- NBC app
- how do i move songs from the main to a differen...
- ios 11 App Store not recognizing when new updat...
- Problem with app store.
- MacBook Pro: Upgrade from Lion 10.7.5 to curren...
- "com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error
- any idea what error 3503 is?
- Underallocation Detected on Main device
- The operation couldn’t be completed. (BKA...
- is ctoid.exe a virus on my ipad safari browser?
- iTunes Error: Declined to authorize this image ...
- Keep High Efficiency Original if Available Chec...
- iTunes 12.7 cannot edit playlist
- High Sierra Stuck & Decryption paused
- Need to unlock iphone 5 to reactivate the phone...
- Christian Music Removed From Itunes
- I'm being billed twice every month for Apple Mu...
- iMac running slow
- Fix disappearing album art after moving iTunes
- Activation Locked iWatch
- Can I change the iwatch to miles instead of kil...
- I keep seeing the "You don't have permission to...
- can't read any menus macbook air
- iPad 2, iOs9.3, taking days to restore
- charges made under itune memeberships