MacBook pro 2015 mouse and keyboard randomly st...Hi there, my problem started a couple weeks ago. I started my Macbook pro 2015 but on the log in screen my mouse and keyboard were completely unresponsive (except the power button) . I tried restarting but it didn't work, the only thing that worked was if I went into recovery mode (and the mouse and keyboard worked right away when restarting in recovery) and then restart it again from there. After restarting they would work fine again until randomly they'd stop working and I had to do that whole process all over again. Recently it's gotten worse. The majority of the time my mouse and keyboard do not work unless I'm in safe mode or recovery mode. I have tried clearing the HD and reinstalling the OS, Resetting the NVRAM and SMC. Any ideas?
- I can’t download my free apps it keep say...
- Macbook Air front edge too sharp?
- itunes.com/bill charged me on my debit card of ...
- iOS 11/iPad Pro
- Permanently Delete Joined WiFi Networks?
- Airdrop Not Working After Sierra Upgrade
- can’t update any app
- I have several iTunes charges on my credit card...
- apple pay brasil
- Internal Device Error Occurred
- "com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error
- any idea what error 3503 is?
- Underallocation Detected on Main device
- is ctoid.exe a virus on my ipad safari browser?
- The operation couldn’t be completed. (BKA...
- iTunes Error: Declined to authorize this image ...
- iTunes 12.7 cannot edit playlist
- High Sierra Stuck & Decryption paused
- Need to unlock iphone 5 to reactivate the phone...
- Keep High Efficiency Original if Available Chec...
- Christian Music Removed From Itunes
- I'm being billed twice every month for Apple Mu...
- iMac running slow
- Fix disappearing album art after moving iTunes
- Activation Locked iWatch
- Can I change the iwatch to miles instead of kil...
- I keep seeing the "You don't have permission to...
- can't read any menus macbook air
- iPad 2, iOs9.3, taking days to restore
- charges made under itune memeberships