Activation Locked iWatch
I bought a Series 1 iWatch that is activation locked. I do not know the original owner, nor how to get in touch with them. Is there any other way this can be unlocked?
- USB Wireless HUD devices stop on MacBookPro13,2
- iPad2 still needing activation.
- Disabled appleId
- smbutil lookup of name on sierra 10.12.6 fails
- Unlock Disabled iPad without iTunes
- Mac High Sierra: Mail frequently quits with 'NS...
- Bluetooth Keyboard and AirPods Disconnecting
- How do I get continuity ?
- rolling back from ios11
- Payment method declined on iTunes
- "com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error
- any idea what error 3503 is?
- Underallocation Detected on Main device
- The operation couldn’t be completed. (BKA...
- is ctoid.exe a virus on my ipad safari browser?
- iTunes Error: Declined to authorize this image ...
- iTunes 12.7 cannot edit playlist
- Keep High Efficiency Original if Available Chec...
- High Sierra Stuck & Decryption paused
- Need to unlock iphone 5 to reactivate the phone...
- Christian Music Removed From Itunes
- I'm being billed twice every month for Apple Mu...
- iMac running slow
- Fix disappearing album art after moving iTunes
- Activation Locked iWatch
- Can I change the iwatch to miles instead of kil...
- I keep seeing the "You don't have permission to...
- can't read any menus macbook air
- iPad 2, iOs9.3, taking days to restore
- charges made under itune memeberships