iTunes Error: Declined to authorize this image ...
I am trying to restore my iPhone 6S Plus to iOS 10.2, but I keep getting an error:
"Couldn't upgrade iPhone "iPhone". Declined to authorize this image on this device for this user."
I tried searching it up, but no one had that error before. I saw a thread about a similar error, but none of the solutions worked.
Here's my file name:
iPhone 6S Plus
Here's my HOSTS file:
Apple's signing authority (called TATSU) is the problem here. Typically, this results from "jailbroken" devices.
While I haven't come across this error, you might find information useful:
I have a rose gold 128GB and it was updating apps for a couple days, which I didn't select to do, then all of a sudden I get the white screen with apple logo. I'm getting the same error as you. Have you resolved other than doing a full restore and loosing whatever is on your phone?
I am having the same issue and no my iPhone is not jailbroken.
I am having the same issue while trying to restore my iphone 5 back to ios 9.3.2
Downgrading isn't supported save to revert from a beta to the current live release of iOS.
I have the same issue when trying to downgrade from ios 11.02 to ios 10.3.3. I read document and saw that apple support to downgrade to ios 10 for iphone 6 plus. But it can not. Any solution for this problem ?
- I need a verification code to purchase a song o...
- Is iTunes dead ?
- Text Scam? Lost/Recover Iphone
- The Touch Bar on my Mac book pro has suddenly s...
- Pause iCloud Desktop Sync
- black stain in iMac 27 screen corners
- How long does it take to remove mail from the o...
- Import .emlx files into Mail without 2000 ...
- My mac does not show any internal speaker or mi...
- Hi. Could you tell me why I keep getting charge...
- any idea what error 3503 is?
- "com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error
- Underallocation Detected on Main device
- is ctoid.exe a virus on my ipad safari browser?
- iTunes Error: Declined to authorize this image ...
- The operation couldn’t be completed. (BKA...
- iTunes 12.7 cannot edit playlist
- High Sierra Stuck & Decryption paused
- Need to unlock iphone 5 to reactivate the phone...
- How to clean a MacBook Pro keyboard with sticky...
- Christian Music Removed From Itunes
- I'm being billed twice every month for Apple Mu...
- iMac running slow
- Fix disappearing album art after moving iTunes
- Activation Locked iWatch
- Can I change the iwatch to miles instead of kil...
- I keep seeing the "You don't have permission to...
- can't read any menus macbook air
- iPad 2, iOs9.3, taking days to restore
- charges made under itune memeberships