First time poster. I have an old MB Pro mid 2010 that I updated to OS X El Capitan version 10.11.6 (15" Display, 2.66Ghz Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM) and recently cleaned the HD and it was working normal and uploaded only two applications, Ableton Live and Microsoft Office in November 2017 and have not turn it on since until two weeks ago. Then I received the 3404d in the middle of the folder. Now I see a question "?" mark in the middle of the flashing folder. After a while, it automatically shuts down.
I did find this within Apple Community: what means hardware code -3404D ?
Is this a virus or has it to do with startup disk software? Thanks!
As the post states, that is a hardware problem and you need to have Apple test the computer.
- Dunkin Donuts App via iMessage
- How do I erase a Fusion drive before selling my...
- My 2017 iMac 27 inch does not wake up easily af...
- Contacts software. Printing address labels
- MacBook freezes when switching screens while us...
- Can I Boot from USB or PXE to bypass this findm...
- Recover erased/corrupted pictures
- Ipad getting Hot
- how do you retreive your stored items from icloud
- "com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error
- any idea what error 3503 is?
- Underallocation Detected on Main device
- The operation couldn’t be completed. (BKA...
- is ctoid.exe a virus on my ipad safari browser?
- iTunes Error: Declined to authorize this image ...
- iTunes 12.7 cannot edit playlist
- High Sierra Stuck & Decryption paused
- Keep High Efficiency Original if Available Chec...
- Need to unlock iphone 5 to reactivate the phone...
- Christian Music Removed From Itunes
- I'm being billed twice every month for Apple Mu...
- iMac running slow
- Fix disappearing album art after moving iTunes
- Activation Locked iWatch
- Can I change the iwatch to miles instead of kil...
- I keep seeing the "You don't have permission to...
- can't read any menus macbook air
- iPad 2, iOs9.3, taking days to restore
- charges made under itune memeberships