Update to SSD but...
Hello, I have a macbook pro 2012 non-retina. And I bought a new ssd to upgrade my laptop. The problem is : I have to use a time machine back up on an external drive but my usb port doesn't work. I can't use Icloud because my internet is limited.
Anyone knows how I can do a back up on an external drive without to use the usb ? I can't find if there is a cable to convert the thunderbolt to usb ? And if yes, can someone give me the link to buy it ?
'Cause again i just bought a 1to external hardrive and i don't want to spend 100$ for nothing. Thank you very much for your help
MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012)
serial number : C1MP5D6VDTY3
Mac OS high Sierra 10.13.02
上一篇： Popup Virus safari
- Apple me explique
- i am in my icloud account how do i acces emails
- My MacBook Pro is shutting down randomly
- See deleted messages
- iTunes could not connect to the iPad...
- Why does my imac randomly shut down?
- iTunes Music Trial without activating email
- ipad fail to be homekit hub in ios 11
- Apple ID trouble
- iCloud Drive greyed out on iphone/ipad
- any idea what error 3503 is?
- Underallocation Detected on Main device
- is ctoid.exe a virus on my ipad safari browser?
- iTunes 12.7 cannot edit playlist
- iTunes Error: Declined to authorize this image ...
- High Sierra Stuck & Decryption paused
- Need to unlock iphone 5 to reactivate the phone...
- I currently use iTunes to transfer books from m...
- How to clean a MacBook Pro keyboard with sticky...
- Dora not turn on
- Christian Music Removed From Itunes
- I'm being billed twice every month for Apple Mu...
- iMac running slow
- Fix disappearing album art after moving iTunes
- Activation Locked iWatch
- Can I change the iwatch to miles instead of kil...
- I keep seeing the "You don't have permission to...
- can't read any menus macbook air
- iPad 2, iOs9.3, taking days to restore
- charges made under itune memeberships