I can't open iTunes on my mac computer. I...
I can't open iTunes on my computer. It says it is updating. It works fine on my iphone.
Hi, j k cathey,
Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that you are having trouble launching the iTunes app. When you try, you receive a message stating it is being updated. I'm happy to help!
Based on the message you recieve, it sounds like the computer is installing an update to the iTunes software. Until this process is finished, you cannot use iTunes. How long this takes depends on your network connectivity and the size of the update being installed, but you can keep track of its progress in the Mac App Store app, under Updates.
If you fell that the update has been taking longer than expected, don't hesitate to respond back. If you do, please include how long the update has been running for, and what it says under Mac App Store > Updates for the iTunes update (is it paused, or otherwise not progressing?).
Thanks for responding! I've gotten that message for several days. When I check Mac App Store>Updates, everything is updated...nothing paused or waiting.
下一篇： Apple Music and Siri
- how do i add apps to a new device from itunes
- i cannot log in with my user profile
- Wifi internet really slow only on iMac
- Mac mail Version 10.3 (3273) and .pro TLD
- Where to buy MacPro6,1 SSD internal drive?
- my app store on iphone wont update my apps
- I have a new Apple Mac desktop and an Epson pri...
- Macbook Display flickering after carrying in ba...
- How do we manage apps?
- iTunes 12.2.2 is freezing and crashing Mac Pro ...
- "com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error
- any idea what error 3503 is?
- Underallocation Detected on Main device
- is ctoid.exe a virus on my ipad safari browser?
- The operation couldn’t be completed. (BKA...
- iTunes Error: Declined to authorize this image ...
- iTunes 12.7 cannot edit playlist
- High Sierra Stuck & Decryption paused
- Need to unlock iphone 5 to reactivate the phone...
- Keep High Efficiency Original if Available Chec...
- Christian Music Removed From Itunes
- I'm being billed twice every month for Apple Mu...
- iMac running slow
- Fix disappearing album art after moving iTunes
- Activation Locked iWatch
- Can I change the iwatch to miles instead of kil...
- I keep seeing the "You don't have permission to...
- can't read any menus macbook air
- iPad 2, iOs9.3, taking days to restore
- charges made under itune memeberships