Trouble using Apple ID for iMessage and FaceTime
I’ve been recently having problems with imessage and facetime on both my phone and my macbook air. I can send imessages on my iphone but cannot use my apple ID to use imessage or facetime on the phone. In addition, I have not been able to sign in on my macbook to imessage or facetime on my macbook. I’ve tried a number of solutions that have been listed on the apple support pages but these have not resulted in success. When I try to sign in using my apple ID on messages or facetime, it gives me the message “an error occurred during activiation. try again.” The solutions I've tried are as follows: If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support; I've tried restarting my macbook; I've tried a hard reset of my iPhone. I have the most recent updates on both my phone and laptop, and the date/time settings on both devices are correct.
Any input would be appreciated.
- All of my music appears as duplicate songs
- how to run first aid using high sierra 10.13
- iMac Black Screen
- Itunes Library/sync issues/Iphone6S
- What video converter for best quality/size ratio?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone let me update apps ...
- refund on accidental game purchases
- I got new a1784 iPhone 7 plus on that back side...
- 2 iPhone restores later, it's clear: iTunes + i...
- "com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error
- any idea what error 3503 is?
- Underallocation Detected on Main device
- The operation couldn’t be completed. (BKA...
- is ctoid.exe a virus on my ipad safari browser?
- iTunes Error: Declined to authorize this image ...
- iTunes 12.7 cannot edit playlist
- Keep High Efficiency Original if Available Chec...
- High Sierra Stuck & Decryption paused
- Need to unlock iphone 5 to reactivate the phone...
- Christian Music Removed From Itunes
- I'm being billed twice every month for Apple Mu...
- iMac running slow
- Fix disappearing album art after moving iTunes
- Activation Locked iWatch
- Can I change the iwatch to miles instead of kil...
- I keep seeing the "You don't have permission to...
- can't read any menus macbook air
- iPad 2, iOs9.3, taking days to restore
- charges made under itune memeberships