Notes app font in 11.2.2
How does one change the font in the Notes app?
I finally got tired of the pester message telling me to download iOS 11 on my iPad Air2, so I let it update. Now the font is messed up in Notes, so instead of the typical typeface lowercase ‘a’ (looks a bit like a mirror-image numeral 6), I get one that looks like an ‘o’ with a line to the side, (something like a ’d’ with the top stroke cut off at the height of the round portion). The ‘a’ on the key itself looks as it should, but the resulting character doesn’t match. Being visually impaired, it is less than useful for an ‘a’ to look so similar to an ‘o’, so of course I go to change it, and can’t find a setting to do so. When my partner looks at Notes on her iPad Mini4, both the key symbol and the resulting character look like the ‘a’ I’m used to and prefer, but she also seems to lack a setting for it. What am I missing?
If if there is no such setting, why is the ‘a’ different between my device and my partner’s, and why does Apple not consider font selection to be important, for accessibility if not for aesthetics?
- previous Itunes Downlaod location
- My wife activity syncs with mine and vice verse
- Where are my old photos?
- I have an unresponsive iPad pro
- Does echo link work in watch series 3?
- Time Capsule connection to Gateway Max
- Why not Synchronise "Macbook or Macbook Pro" wr...
- Measure numbers in the audio edit window
- podcasts locked/unsubscribed
- I got unauthorized changes to my iTunes account
- "com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error
- any idea what error 3503 is?
- Underallocation Detected on Main device
- The operation couldn’t be completed. (BKA...
- is ctoid.exe a virus on my ipad safari browser?
- iTunes Error: Declined to authorize this image ...
- iTunes 12.7 cannot edit playlist
- High Sierra Stuck & Decryption paused
- Keep High Efficiency Original if Available Chec...
- Need to unlock iphone 5 to reactivate the phone...
- Christian Music Removed From Itunes
- I'm being billed twice every month for Apple Mu...
- iMac running slow
- Fix disappearing album art after moving iTunes
- Activation Locked iWatch
- Can I change the iwatch to miles instead of kil...
- I keep seeing the "You don't have permission to...
- can't read any menus macbook air
- iPad 2, iOs9.3, taking days to restore
- charges made under itune memeberships