Upload files & print books
You can read PDF and EPUB documents with Google Play Books. When you upload PDF and EPUB documents to Google Play Books, you can read them on all the devices you use Play Books on.
You can also print books (with some restrictions).
Upload PDF & EPUB files
- Open the Google Play Books app .
- Tap Menu Settings Enable PDF uploading.
- Download a PDF or EPUB file on your device.
- Open your Downloads or My Files app.
- Find the file.
- Tap More Open With Play Books or Upload to Play Books.
You can see files you’ve uploaded at Library Uploads.
You can only print books using your computer.
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 应用
- 试用尚未正式发布的最新 Android 应用