Com.apple.mobileinstallation is on my ipad. Wha...
Why is this now on my ipad. com.apple.mobileinstallation??
Hi. Where are you seeing this? It sounds like a software class name. They prefix with a URL backwards to prevent name conflicts between different authors.
I'm seeing the same thing on a Yatzee app that I played without any issues before this appeared. Now that this appears on the app it won't update or delete.
What is this and what can I do to eliminate this message or delete the app entirely?
Hi. It may be in a partially updated state. Try deleting it by the following method.
There's another way to delete an app that may work when the shaking mode does not. Go to Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage > STORAGE Manage Storage. Note that this is the first Manage Storage. Wait for the list to populate and tap on the entry for the app. It should offer a Delete App button which may work.
Thank you for your help getting this deleted from my iPhone! Your solution was simple, quick, and worked with perfection! Much appreciated!
Hi! I'm having a similar issue with an app and I've attempted to delete through this manner but it is still there as a phantom app. Any suggestions?
Try restarting the iPad. Hold Sleep and Home buttons until you see the Apple, about 15 seconds.
Not much else you can do, but ignore it.
Hi OleNeal21, Have you tried any of the suggestions in this thread?
上一篇： Viber on iPad
- Music subscrptio
- dragging a .jpg to the playlist cover
- auto shutdown
- How can I get tech edit to resopme like it used...
- Why did my music just disappear from iTunes lib...
- Apple Watch face pops out
- Mac Book Pro is Slow
- Sierra 10.12.6 Preview.app issues
- Contact iTunes support in app message
- how do i get my ipod touch to put my music in t...
- "com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error
- any idea what error 3503 is?
- Underallocation Detected on Main device
- The operation couldn’t be completed. (BKA...
- is ctoid.exe a virus on my ipad safari browser?
- iTunes Error: Declined to authorize this image ...
- iTunes 12.7 cannot edit playlist
- High Sierra Stuck & Decryption paused
- Keep High Efficiency Original if Available Chec...
- Need to unlock iphone 5 to reactivate the phone...
- Christian Music Removed From Itunes
- I'm being billed twice every month for Apple Mu...
- iMac running slow
- Fix disappearing album art after moving iTunes
- Activation Locked iWatch
- Can I change the iwatch to miles instead of kil...
- I keep seeing the "You don't have permission to...
- can't read any menus macbook air
- iPad 2, iOs9.3, taking days to restore
- charges made under itune memeberships