How to create a new Admin. User account with ev...
I have this problem: a brand new Wacom Intuos Tablet & Pen but the driver simply does not work with my current Admin. User account.
I can make the installation but the Mac Pro does not make the sycronization or "see" the tablet.
I tried older and newest drives. Not working. Several installations. Disk Utiliy repairs, etc.
Wacom support suggested a new User Admin. Account on my Mac (Mac Pro mid 2010/Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6).
I created another one Admin. Account (test); that I already erased, just to test and the Wacom works.
All I want now is to create a new deffinitive Admin. User Account with all my settings, prefs. hard disks, etc.
Everything ,-) and Safe.
I have a Time Machine working.
How shall I do?
Thank you very much
Open Users & Groups preferences. Click on the lock icon then enter your current admin password. Click on the Add [+] button to add a new user account. Be sure to check the box to make it an Administrative account. You will have to use a different name from your current user account. Configure any other items needed then click on OK button. Now, log out of your current account and log into the new account. See the following for transferring files from the old account into the new one: Transferring files from one User Account to another.
Before transferring anything you should install your Wacom driver software and test it on the new account.
- forgotten ipad password and its in airplane mode
- I am trying to erase my phone using recovery mo...
- My iPad keyboard freezes and locks the screen
- My battery is draining fast after Sierra OS upd...
- i cant buy a tone from itunes
- meu ID Apple foi desativado. Como reativar?
- 2015 MacBook Logic board failure
- Magic Mouse 2 does not scroll in Sierra
- I bought a card in store and I guess probably s...
- "com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error
- any idea what error 3503 is?
- Underallocation Detected on Main device
- The operation couldn’t be completed. (BKA...
- is ctoid.exe a virus on my ipad safari browser?
- iTunes Error: Declined to authorize this image ...
- iTunes 12.7 cannot edit playlist
- Keep High Efficiency Original if Available Chec...
- High Sierra Stuck & Decryption paused
- Need to unlock iphone 5 to reactivate the phone...
- Christian Music Removed From Itunes
- I'm being billed twice every month for Apple Mu...
- iMac running slow
- Fix disappearing album art after moving iTunes
- Activation Locked iWatch
- Can I change the iwatch to miles instead of kil...
- I keep seeing the "You don't have permission to...
- can't read any menus macbook air
- iPad 2, iOs9.3, taking days to restore
- charges made under itune memeberships