What's the application process?
You’ll just have to enter a few basic details about yourself and your business, before uploading a few documents so the credit provide can assess how much they can offer.
- Is Alibaba.com a supplier?
- How can I get more accurate search results?
- How can I know whether my payment by T/T is safe of Trade Assurance order?
- How do I change my payment date?
- How do I use Trade Assurance to protect my payments?
- What should I do if a seller uses my company logo?
- Why do you need a copy of my tax returns & recent bank statements ?
- Why use Alibaba.com Secure Payment?
- What is Automated Clearing House (ACH)？
- What is the Reseller Club?
- How do I verify my bank account for e-Checking SEPA?
- Do the credits have an expiry date?
- What can I do if I forgot my password for AliExpo account?
- How can I submit a Buying Request via Alibaba.com App?
- What is 4506T and why do you need it?
- How do I place a Secure Payment order?
- Who are Assessed Suppliers?
- Is the Business Registration Certificate number the same as the tax identification number?
- Why I can not download the TradeManager?
- What is Messages & Contacts?
- My order did not arrive. What should I do?
- How do I pay for my Secure Payment order?
- Why did my credit card payment fail?
- What kinds of fees apply for payments made by credit card
- Do all Alibaba.com suppliers accept Secure Payment?
- I have paid for my order, so why does the order status still show 'Waiting for Payment'?
- Why can’t I view visitors’ information on AliExpo?
- How does Secure Payment work?
- Where can I use Secure Payment?
- How long do I have to wait before I can pay for my Secure Payment order?