Why do I need to submit my businesses' financials?
Your e-Credit Line offer is based in part on information you provide about the business’s trading data. Your tax returns and bank statements help the credit provider to verify this information before it approves your e-Credit Line.
- Shall I leave a positive feedback for the supplier since he promised me to refund my payment?
- Do you charge commission or transfer fees?
- How do I reject a quotation for my RFQ?
- Where I can find the suppliers that I have added to my favorites?
- How are suppliers recommended to buyers?
- What's the benefit to my supplier?
- How are disputes resolved when using Inspection Service?
- Can I use the same account for Alibaba.com and AliExpress.com?
- How can I check the supplier’s main strengths and capabilities?
- What is m.alibaba.com?
- How do I verify my bank account for e-Checking SEPA?
- Do the credits have an expiry date?
- What can I do if I forgot my password for AliExpo account?
- How can I submit a Buying Request via Alibaba.com App?
- What is 4506T and why do you need it?
- How do I place a Secure Payment order?
- Who are Assessed Suppliers?
- Is the Business Registration Certificate number the same as the tax identification number?
- Why I can not download the TradeManager?
- What is Messages & Contacts?
- My order did not arrive. What should I do?
- How do I pay for my Secure Payment order?
- Why did my credit card payment fail?
- What kinds of fees apply for payments made by credit card
- Do all Alibaba.com suppliers accept Secure Payment?
- I have paid for my order, so why does the order status still show 'Waiting for Payment'?
- Why can’t I view visitors’ information on AliExpo?
- How does Secure Payment work?
- Where can I use Secure Payment?
- How long do I have to wait before I can pay for my Secure Payment order?