How do I cancel my application?
Contact the credit provider directly if you would like to cancel your e-Credit Line application. In your correspondence, please include Alibaba.com and your e-Credit Line number in the subject line. The credit provider will respond to your request within one business day.
- What is the Biz Club?
- What can I do if I was a victim of phishing?
- Can I change my nickname in Trade Answers?
- How do I use my e-Credit Line?
- Do I have to pay import tax when buying products from other countries?
- The sign-in page is blank. What can I do?
- How do I log off from TradeManager?
- How do I close TradeManager?
- I had a problem signing in and got 'error code 83'. What does this mean?
- How to add the shipping cost into the Trade Assurance order?
- How do I verify my bank account for e-Checking SEPA?
- Do the credits have an expiry date?
- What can I do if I forgot my password for AliExpo account?
- How can I submit a Buying Request via Alibaba.com App?
- What is 4506T and why do you need it?
- How do I place a Secure Payment order?
- Who are Assessed Suppliers?
- Is the Business Registration Certificate number the same as the tax identification number?
- Why I can not download the TradeManager?
- What is Messages & Contacts?
- My order did not arrive. What should I do?
- How do I pay for my Secure Payment order?
- Why did my credit card payment fail?
- What kinds of fees apply for payments made by credit card
- Do all Alibaba.com suppliers accept Secure Payment?
- I have paid for my order, so why does the order status still show 'Waiting for Payment'?
- Why can’t I view visitors’ information on AliExpo?
- How does Secure Payment work?
- Where can I use Secure Payment?
- How long do I have to wait before I can pay for my Secure Payment order?